Our friend Jacqueline joins us once again on the House Podcast, as we spend 40 minutes talking about all things Miami – particularly the school, the community of Coral Gables, the history of the football program, the situation with the NCAA, the Orange Bowl, Miami Gardens, and more. We also talk about living in Miami, and how the culture and the community mesh with the football program (or not).
Things I Do
- House Podcast: Soccer with Lee Delvecchio 4/21/14
- New album released: Chrysalis
- Article: Effects of gender on perceptions of team twitter feeds
- House Podcast: Qatar, FIFA, and the World Cup
- House Podcast: FIFA Qualifier Preview Extravaganza 10.9.13