Our friend Jacqueline joins us once again on the House Podcast, as we spend 40 minutes talking about all things Miami – particularly the school, the community of Coral Gables, the history of the football program, the situation with the NCAA, the Orange Bowl, Miami Gardens, and more. We also talk about living in Miami, and how the culture and the community mesh with the football program (or not).
Things I Do
- Soccer Talk: Premier League Preview, already obsolete!
- Soccer Talk with Lee Delvecchio 7.31.14
- World Cup Talk: The Final and the Future
- World Cup Talk: Semifinal Recap, Final Preview
- World Cup Talk: USA-Belgium postgame Part 2